TAIWANESE STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] TAIWANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA Writing Date24-01-23 09:21 View 417 Comment 0

본문

The first time I went abroad to study at a language school, I chose CIA. When I first stepped onto the campus, I was truly amazed because the scenery was incredibly beautiful! The school has many facilities for students to use, such as karaoke rooms where you can sing with friends. The gym facilities are very clean and new, and what I love the most is that the convenience store surprisingly has a ramen cooker! It's perfect for someone like me who loves Korean instant noodles – no need to worry!

The teachers here are really patient. I used to feel nervous in the beginning of classes, afraid of making mistakes or using incorrect grammar. However, the teachers here encourage you to speak more, understand what you want to express, and guide you on how to say it better. Once you gain confidence, you'll feel more motivated to learn English! Gradually, your spoken English and listening skills will start to improve.

There are also students from various nationalities here. I never expected to make friends who feel like real family from different countries!

6aa91dfeef69f1a575e888ce3672b04a_1705969177_0944.jpg
6aa91dfeef69f1a575e888ce3672b04a_1705969190_7793.jpg

Comment List

No Comment