TAIWANESE STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] TAIWANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA Writing Date24-01-23 09:27 View 446 Comment 0

본문

"My study experience at CIA Language School was an enriching journey that combined rigorous academic learning with cultural immersion. The curriculum was comprehensive, focusing not only on language proficiency but also on understanding cultural nuances, which enhanced my communication skills in real-world settings.

Each day at CIA was a blend of challenging classroom sessions and engaging activities that fostered a deeper understanding of the language. The instructors were exceptional, bringing a wealth of knowledge and passion to their teaching. Their approach was interactive, encouraging active participation and critical thinking.

The diverse student body at CIA added a unique dimension to the learning experience. Engaging with classmates from various cultural backgrounds provided valuable insights and fostered a global perspective. This multicultural environment was conducive to learning and understanding the practical aspects of language use in different cultural contexts.

CIA also offers various extracurricular activities that complemented our studies. These activities, ranging from cultural workshops to local excursions, provided hands-on experiences that enriched our understanding of the language and culture.

Reflecting on my time at CIA, I feel a deep sense of gratitude for the knowledge gained and the connections made. This experience has not only improved my language skills but has also broadened my worldview, preparing me for future international interactions. CIA Language School's comprehensive approach to language learning has left an indelible mark on my educational journey."

6aa91dfeef69f1a575e888ce3672b04a_1705969609_0621.jpg
6aa91dfeef69f1a575e888ce3672b04a_1705969606_3017.jpg

Comment List

No Comment