KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-05-23 10:31 View 1,010 Comment 0

본문

Studying English Language at the CIA Language Institute was truly an unforgettable experience. Located in Cebu, this academy provides state-of-the-art facilities and a convenient living environment. The classroom was bright and clean, creating an optimal environment for students to focus on learning. Additionally, the dorms and cafeteria were very clean and comfortable, and the meals were very good.

What impressed me the most during my language training was the variety of activities in Cebu, Philippines. Every weekend, I was able to relax by exploring Cebu's beautiful beaches with my friends, and I also participated in various tour programs that allowed me to experience the local culture. Scuba diving in particular was an amazing experience. I am very proud to have obtained my scuba diving certification here. I was very fortunate to be able to explore the clear and transparent waters of Cebu and see various marine life up close.

Also, I am very happy to have made many friends through language study. Studying and living with friends of various nationalities helped me understand each other's cultures. These experiences greatly helped me improve my English skills and contributed greatly to developing a global mindset.

Overall, I was very satisfied with my language study at CIA Language Institute, and living in Cebu was also a great pleasure. Everything I learned and experienced here will be a great asset in my future life. I highly recommend it to anyone considering studying language in the Philippines.

d54f0f735aec0790bab812da3002086a_1716427268_61.jpg
d54f0f735aec0790bab812da3002086a_1716427248_6197.jpg
d54f0f735aec0790bab812da3002086a_1716427262_0889.jpg

Comment List

No Comment