본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] Studying in CIA, one of my best experiences in my life

페이지 정보

Writer cebucia Writing Date17-08-22 11:54 View 2,344 Comment 0

본문

Studying in CIA, one of my best experiences in my life

English is the most important language in the world. When I think about how to choose an academy, my agency gave me a choice which was Cebu International Academy. CIA is famous in Taiwan, they have professional teachers and they know how to help students to be a good speaker.

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574849568_5216.png

When I arrived at CIA, I chose the course to study English for 14 weeks, I felt a bit nervous, because I didn’t know how to speak English well, but I’m glad that I have

good teachers to help me. First time when I joined TOEIC simulation test, I only got 250 scores. That was terrible, but my teachers treated me strict to make me improve the score to 665. I really appreciate my teachers for all of the things they taught me. 

In addition, I meet many friends from other countries in CIA, who are from Korean, Japan, and Vietnam. We travelled together and had fun. This is a great experience to me, and I can improve my speaking skill because we need to used English to communicate to each other. We share about our countries traditions and cultures. I’m lucky that they are part of my CIA life.

Therefore, studying English in CIA is wonderful choice that I make many foreigner friends including the teachers. This is one of the best experiences in my life, and I’ll never forget.

54bd51c54f319e0eef6b9936063491a3_1503370421_2889.png

Comment List

No Comment