Unforgettable Memory in CIA > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] Unforgettable Memory in CIA

페이지 정보

Writer cebucia Writing Date17-08-22 16:51 View 3,122 Comment 0

본문

Studying in foreign country was not easy. There are a lot of things that I doubt if I still pursue my study in foreign country. But for the sake of my dream I motivate myself to continue going here in CIA.

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574849418_5988.jpg

My CIA life at first was not easy because it was very difficult for me to communicate time to time wing English language. But I am thinking about my future so I study hard and parches myself to talk every now and then using English, By this, I able to gain a lot of friends and help me to improve my English communication.

54bd51c54f319e0eef6b9936063491a3_1503388264_0005.jpg

The teachers in CIA are very accommodating. They understand always my level. They help me improve and encourage me to think passively. They always encourage me to participate the activities in the school such as Zambia and tropical fruit party. I like to join Zambia class. I enjoyed a lot in all the activities Cebu International Academy.

The management in CIA is very good because they always encourage student and always make sure all the students are doing good in their study. They also keep the environment free from any harm disease because the surrounding in CIA is always clean.

Cebu International Academy is an English school that can help foreign people to develop their English communication skill. The management teachers, foods surrounding and archives are the factors that make CIA best among other school. I will always cherish my life here in CIA. I really like study in CIA. I will never forgot my teachers and friends.

Comment List

No Comment