본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] Studying in Philippines is grateful experience

페이지 정보

Writer cebucia Writing Date18-05-21 15:24 View 2,461 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574849150_5935.jpg

How come the time flies so fast! I have studied in CIA two months already. During this time I learned a lot from my teacher and also from the people who around me. I am not only learning English when I’m staying here but also I learned how to associate with different country’s students , such as Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai.

For my first month here in Cebu International Academy, I studied ESL course. In this course, I learned many things and the most important is I learned how to communicate with confidence. However, I felt I want more challenging. I heard from my friends whom studying in IELTS course, they said that IELTS course is hardest in this school. So, after a month of stayed in ESL course, I changed to IELTS course. In my first week, I felt very difficult to adjust to my schedule but later I felt IELTS gives me more opportunity to improve my skills.

My teachers are kind and patient to me. I really appreciate the way that they are handling me in class, such as how to pronounce the words correctly and improve my grammar skill as well.

On the other hand, Cebu has good views of beaches. It is the perfect place to go scuba diving and the blue lagoons always have extraordinary colorful corals, shoals and tropical fish. It is a really great place to enjoy summer.

As my final point of view, studying in Philippines is grateful experience for my life and I will surely recommended this school to my friends and the beautiful place as well.

Comment List

No Comment