Free-talking > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] Free-talking

페이지 정보

Writer cebucia Writing Date18-05-21 15:27 View 2,394 Comment 0

본문

I waited countless days counting D-day on the Philippines departure day.

The reason I first came to the language school was free-talking.

I felt uncomfortable while traveling abroad.

Wherever I go, English is the norm. I chose to study in the Philippines.

When I first arrived at the airport in Philippines I was so hot that I thought I would live here.

I have adapted to my life and my skin is getting more and more burning.

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574849104_7812.png

On weekdays, you can study hard, and on weekends you can do various activities such as city tours, hopping tours with friends.

I have to go to the dormitory early because of the curfew, but there are many pleasures to be enjoyed only in the Philippines.

Cost is also very affordable! I chose the CIA language school because I thought that it would be suitable for consultation in Korea agent.

The nationality rate was reasonable, the curriculum was good, and the facilities were not bad either. It is almost the same as the picture.

I listened to the Spartan language school curriculum and chose it.

Because of my personality, it was a schedule that could not last a week.

I am now in the third week, but on the first week, I was overwhelmed and the time passed and I did not know the rules of the institute,

Now I can adapt very much, I can make a lot of foreign friends, I can know the foreign culture I did not know,

In conversation in English, I correct the wrong parts and study together.

I am still writing a lot of translator and dictionary, but by the end of the training

I will try hard so that I can speak some sentences .. ㅠ

Finally, if you want to write a tip ... I recommend you rent a pocket wifi in Korea or write a Philippine pocket wifi.

You need to download the necessary applications and videos from Korea.

In addition, mosquito repellent agent, must be packed, and sunscreen is also good for the face dragon, body take.

There are many restaurants around the school, such as Korean and Japanese restaurants, and convenience stores and shopping malls are 10 minutes on foot.

It is good to make a check card which can be withdrawn from abroad before departure. (Fees preferential)
Comment List

No Comment