본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] Best experience life in CIA

페이지 정보

Writer cebucia Writing Date18-05-21 15:37 View 2,665 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574848985_3259.jpg

When I decided to study English in Philippines, I did not expect that I will completely fall in love with this city “Cebu”.

To be honest, I had bad first impression of Philippines, such as terrible traffic jam and muggy weather. However, when I started to studying English in CIA, gradually I used to it. Teachers are not only passionate but also patient to treat all of students like friends and always gave me useful learning suggestions. I am extremely grateful toward them and also very cherish every day. In addition, I made a lot of new friends here. We spend time to visited several island to experience real local life and studying together as well. During my CIA life, I joined many activities such as CIA got talent show and volunteer. My favorite activity is Zumba, I almost join every week and I really enjoy dancing with my teacher. I believe that my encounter is best destiny in my life. I would not forget everything which happened in CIA. I cannot use any word to describe how much I love Cebu, I just hope I can come back again.

Comment List

No Comment