본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] Walk a thousand miles, read thousands of books

페이지 정보

Writer cebucia Writing Date18-10-10 12:01 View 2,687 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574848613_8566.jpg

"Take a thousand miles, read thousands of books" This is the romantic style of ancient chivalrous. I didn't expect to have a similar experience today, and it happened in a distant country, a wonderful learning journey - the Philippines.

Before coming to the Philippines, I really didn't know much about this country. A South Pacific island country, especially with many islands, was the only impression that the news was about the reorganization of the newly appointed president. Today, I came to this country, just, not only for travel, but for the passage of English.

"Cebu International Language School", referred to as CIA, a Korean-language language school, I did my homework before the trip, I am convinced that the school will provide me with a sound teaching curriculum, a safe living environment, a balanced diet and a healthy living environment. . That's right, not only that, the teaching content distinguishes between one-on-one teaching by groups and individuals. When entering the school, the four major systems of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and the learning environment and courses in English are arranged according to the individual's English level and learning objectives. Especially for me who have been separated from English for a long time, I will not be at a loss when I meet this old friend. There is no need to worry about food and personal washing. The dormitory can be described as clean. Although I was not able to sleep with air conditioning when I first came, I have to listen to the air and the air to sleep.

The Philippines is a beautiful island country. Fortunately, I also traveled to Bohol and Dumaguete. The blue sky, the clear water, the sea breeze without the stench, but the unique smell of the island of the South Island. Not to mention the local residents, friendly, Lotte, always happy to say hello. I believe that everyone can't imagine a market that has a lot of buzz in the sea. Yes, it is indeed in both places. The shallow stalls in the middle of the sea, the hawkers are eager to sell, and the Chinese dialogue is heard from time to time. There are also whale sharks and dolphins, which are not invisible to the ocean paradise or the aquarium world, but are close to friends like your ocean.

I have heard that it’s better to see it, yes, I see it. The eight-week English study, although not yet able to achieve the personal five-level goal on the eve of graduation, but after only two months, and also greatly improved in listening and reading, especially the Taiwanese people's common pronunciation errors have also been corrected, The harvest is very much.

Finally, the journey is coming to an end. Don't go to the Philippines, don't go to the fog, don't go to the CIA again thank you for everything here. In the future, English, the road of learning will continue, Cebu, and I will be back!

Comment List

No Comment