본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] CIA is a good school worth recommending - Alex

페이지 정보

Writer Cariss Writing Date19-07-02 15:33 View 2,282 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574845971_5581.jpg

CIA is my third language school. I studied language school in Australia 7 years ago. I also attended a language school in Cebu 4 years ago, so I can compare where it is different.  Let's talk about Australian schools. In Australia, prices are higher than Taiwan. The relative salary is also higher. Therefore, it is not popular in Australia for man-to-man teaching. In my impression, we usually get up at 8 o'clock for break-fast and start class at 9 o'clock.  I will leave class at 3:30 PM.  And it's a group class. There is no man-on-man teaching. It can be imagined that there is no man-on-man effect, because you may want to sleep or chat with your classmates, but the advantage is that you can close with your classmates.

9fbe05ef3316c659811d828029d181b3_1559632

4 years ago, I had attached to a University Language of Philippines, there was no dormitory. We stayed at a hotel and  took car to school. Although school was not far away, we always overslept, if we could not get the school car, we just skipped classes. Prices in the Philippines are too low. we always went to drink, and next day will be hangover, so we always skipped classes. Let’s talk about CIA . CIA is a good school. I have exam every day, I have access control at 10 o'clock, There have dormitory, even if I overslept, I can take a few steps to go to class.  The number of skipping hours is set so that the students are very regular. They get up early every morning to eat breakfast. After dinner, we can go out for a walk. Before 10:00, we will go back to school to prepare for tomorrow's exam. It is very regular and fulfilling every day.  CIA is a good school worth recommending!

Comment List

No Comment