본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] IELTS teacher here trained by IDP - Ting

페이지 정보

Writer Cariss Writing Date19-08-01 10:03 View 2,332 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574845861_6737.jpg

In my five weeks of the CIA, I really felt time flies so fast. It seems that I just came, but the inexplicable thing has come and almost to an end. Let me share some feelings of these period. I chose this school because I had the IELTS score requirement. At first, I was confused that how much progress of my five-week period here should be limited, but after the morning exam and every Friday’s IELTS mock test, I feel I really improved. Because it is similar to the official test, after five weeks of adjustment, I am completely accustomed to a three-hour written test. I believe this has after training, it will help me to go back to Taiwan to take the official exam.  

7dc654bc9db8f40d4f26cb7352fc1d84_1562051

Then the IELTS teacher here has a group of very professional writing examiners. They have strict requirements for writing. They are also officially trained by IDP, so they have very extensive experience and insight in correcting writing. What I have improved most is my writing ability. Teachers have really clear structure to create a clearer logic for writing. In short, the CIA is an undoubtedly school that I think its good value for money. In particular, it will be moved to a new campus and upgraded to the official test center. With new equipment and environment, I ready recommend to the one who desired to improve your English skills. The choice of CIA is right!

Comment List

No Comment