본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] Study English in Philippine is common in Taiwan - Molly

페이지 정보

Writer Cariss Writing Date19-08-01 10:04 View 2,379 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574845810_1634.jpg

Study English in Philippine is common in Taiwan. Some people want to study English abroad, but they don’t know which one is suit for them.

In my case, I chose academy through a study tour agent, the study tour agent recommended me this academy, CIA. Because I really need a good score of TOEIC. TOEIC score in Taiwan likes a service fee. For example, if I really want to enjoy a service of hotel, I need to pay more than I can get a deluxe service. That’s why I want to obtain a chance of job interview, so I need to get a good TOEIC score to show or offer the managers of companies which are my goals. 

7dc654bc9db8f40d4f26cb7352fc1d84_1562139

CIA is a strict academy, but I think I already invested in this situation, I have to study very hard. Fortunately, I chose here! What a nice place! It is really suitable to study, the students must to take daily test every day, if the students who don’t pass it, they can’t go out after class. Most of regulations here can push me to study hard. At first, I didn’t know how to write or speak with foreigner, but now I really improve my English, I can talk with foreigner easily.

I like CIA even if it’s a little strait, I enjoy the life during these four months and I make many friends here. I also like Cebu, people are really friendly. I think I won’t regret I decided to quit my job and come here for studying. In the future, I will come back no matter studying or traveling. 

Comment List

No Comment