본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] My class is ESL course - Ricky

페이지 정보

Writer Cariss Writing Date19-08-01 10:05 View 2,379 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574845722_1964.jpg

When I came to CIA, every day was challenging for me. Because all teachers use English to teach us about content of class and some teachers have Filipino accent. So I can’t understand many details in the class. Hence, I can gradually adapt these situation after 2 weeks. Daily test and writing still feel upset and I spend a lot of time to prepare that. My class is ESL course so I have 4 group classes and 4 man to man classes. Thus, I have to study hard every day. Besides, If you think your teachers teaching style are not suit to you, you can change others teacher on every Friday. That is special way to choice your teacher. You also have progress test to judge your English skills are improve or not. In my case, my progress test always improve. So I feel confident and happy for my English skills.  

8e01bd2702fac7aa36c10e4016e27736_1562643 

In addition, Philippine has a lot of beautiful island, white beach and deep blue ocean. There are many activities in here. For instance, whale shark, sardines watching, cliff diving and scuba diving. Those are famous activities in Philippine. We sometimes invite other nationality friends to go island hopping. We can make many friends and realize their culture. These are very interesting and precious memory for my life. Finally, I very glad I choosing the CIA to study English and I met a lot of friends. 
Especially the teachers and students. I will never forget them!
Comment List

No Comment