i improved my English skills in CIA well. > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] i improved my English skills in CIA well.

페이지 정보

Writer Cariss Writing Date19-08-01 10:08 View 2,337 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574845624_9886.jpg 

Hello my name is Jang jae yeong. 

I came to CIA for studying english and for travel also. 

And i improved my English skills in CIA well. 

3fd1b1890438fcfdf556558afcef3f85_1560231 

And i made many foreigner friends in CIA. So i’m satisfied in CIA. I  went on a trip on weekends many times with my foreigner friends. So we can do many things not only studying but also trip. In my case, i went to many places where popular in foreigners. Like a Bohol, Moalboal, Kawasan and many beaches and so on. 

First week, i went to moalboal and kawasan with batch mate friends. There has beautiful oceans and water falls. I was so excited because it was my first time to go on a trip in Philippines. And  i swam on the sea and i saw many kind of fishes under the sea. I really enjoyed that time. And in Kawasan, i jumped to the water falls. It was little scared. But after jumped, i felt excited. 

I recommend to go Kawasan.The most memorable place is Bohol. 

Because there are many beautiful beaches and famous places. So i was very busy because i went to many places in Bohol. But its memorable trip for me. I saw tarsier also. 

We went to see tarsier on the morning. So tarsier was sleeping. So we could saw only sleeping tarsier. and we went to the chocolate hills. There is a very beautiful place i think. Because there’s many hills like a small mountain. And it looks like a chocolate. That’s why the name of the place is chocolate hills. It was very impressive trip. You can also enjoy in Cebu. Enjoy your trip and study in CIA.

3fd1b1890438fcfdf556558afcef3f85_1560231
Comment List

No Comment