FAMILY & JUNIOR
- Closet with Key
- Safety Box
- Air Conditioner
- Hot Shower
※ Wi-Fi is available in the dormitory rooms.
However, connectivity may be limited during class hours and break time.
Once a week
Twice a week
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
CIA Dining Room
Daily Test : Monday-Thursday
All Students are required to take the test between 7:20-7:55AM.
SMALL GROUP CLASSROOMS
MEDIUM GROUP CLASSROOMS
BIG GROUP CLASSROOMS
Group classrooms are beneficial for those who are practicing their conversational skills through interactions and discussions with other students. Students are encouraged to participate in giving presentations, speeches, and debates. We have 253 1:1 classrooms, 17 small group classrooms, 24 medium group classrooms, and 7 big group classrooms.
IDP TESTING VENUE
We provide a testing venue for students who must take the IELTS Public Test. It's spacious, tranquil, and conducive for test takers to focus without disturbance.
MAIN SWIMMING POOL
Located on the ground floor, our main swimming pool is approximately 50m wide. It has a resort-like view to make students feel like they’re on vacation.
- No pushing
- No diving
- No play-fighting
- No running around the pool
- Observe scheduled closing time
Students who wish to get fit or stay fit can use this facility. It has modern fitness equipment for everybody to take advantage of.
- Except weekend to make way for lunch / dinner time
- Be prompt on what to do when emergency arises
This facility is used for a variety of purposes such as parties, games, and other casual events. Students may enjoy quality time in the recreation room getting some proper rest and relaxation.
- Return things from where they are taken.
- No food and drinks allowed
- No gambling
Dine and eat with co-students and colleagues in our dining hall, an air-conditioned, spacious hall that can accommodate all students. Different types of cuisines are served everyday by our professional kitchen staff to please everyone’s appetite.
- Breakfast(Mon-Sat : 06:40~8:00)
- Brunch(Sun: 10:00~12:00)
- Lunch(Mon~Thu : 12:00~13:30)/(Fri~Sat and Holiday : 11:40~13:05)
- No bringing of utensils outside the dining hall
Treat yourselves with a cup of goodness. The cafe offers a wide array of drinks and meals to satisfy your cravings.
- Various snacks like coffee, cake, muffins etc. are available here.
- No bringing of utensils outside the Café Bar’s premises
MUSIC ROOM | KARAOKE ROOM
For pure satisfaction, students can sing their heart out in the music room. It has new and state-of-the-art musical equipment.
- No alcoholic drinks allowed
- Available after school time
- No littering
- Don’t leave personal belongings behind
We have a store where you can purchase daily necessities, snacks, drinks, etc. It comes with comfortable chairs and tables outside where you can consume what you bought.
- Sells various snacks and drink
- No bringing of utensils outside the minimart premises
For anyone who needs immediate care, medical treatment for minor ailments or consultations, head to the clinic. We have on-call doctors and nurses who are available when needed.
- Free antibiotic is given once only
- School nurse is available on-call in the Main Office by 9:30AM
- For urgent matters, going to the nearby hospital is advised at students’ expense.
CIA has a spacious library conducive for studious student. There are a variety of ESL textbooks and different genres.
- Silence is observed at all times
- No bringing of mobile phones and food inside
- No littering
A place perfect for free or vacant teachers who can lounge, prepare classroom materials, conduct meetings, or ESL workshops.
- No loitering
- No littering
- No students are allowed to enter
- Keep it clean
For those who get a kick out of staying fit, make your way to the basketball court. If basketball isn't your forte, set up the net for volleyball or badminton. And if competitive sports doesn't suit you, break a sweat doing Zumba every Tuesday and Thursday with a professional instructor free of charge.
- Be familiar with the court rules and the hours of use
- Watch out for vehicles entering or leaving the school grounds