RUSSIAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] RUSSIAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-02-12 16:34 View 590 Comment 0

본문

I studied 6 weeks at Cebu International Academy, an English school in the Philippines.

Before, I studied German language in a school. Recently, I decided to learn English so I went to the Philippines to study. When I first came to CIA, my language level was minimal. I could explain something, but it was terrible.

My class schedule was structured in this way: I chose a program and the number of lessons per day from 6 to 11. Half of them were group classes, half were “man to man”. There was a full immersion in language practice. The teachers are interesting and positive. If someone wants to, he/she can change the teacher.

Outside of class, you communicate with students who are also learning the language. This is very interesting, but it all depends on your interest in communication and desire to communicate

The school often hosts events, and you can go on excursions on weekends. All employees are involved and try to help when necessary. There are rooms for accommodation for 1-2-3-4 people. I lived in a 4-bed room. This is also an interesting communication experience. The room has everything you need for study and life.

The food is mostly Korean. For Russians, a little adjustment is required, but in principle, I am happy with the food. I liked that there was always fruit.

I definitely recommend the school. I really want to go back for a longer period and with new knowledge.

7dd90db4187e82246195acdde3330a59_1707723241_3859.jpg
7dd90db4187e82246195acdde3330a59_1707723239_6865.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/user/cebucia1/public_html/jp/data/session/sess_kv921a8gce72k1lu4o8va9mij6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/user/cebucia1/public_html/jp/data/session) in Unknown on line 0