KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-02-13 18:11 View 597 Comment 0

본문

The biggest reason why I chose CIA Language School is because it has the largest site in Cebu and various modern facilities, including man-to-man classrooms, physical education and leisure spaces, supermarkets, restaurants, and swimming pools. We have professional managers and instructors who can manage a large number of students and students from various countries and ages come to CIA Language School to improve their English skills and make international friends. 

On weekdays, I studied according to a given schedule to help me use English more 
consistently, including English conversation, grammar, and writing, through group or
 individual classes. On weekends, I formed a group with various foreign friends and 
took advantage of Oslob and Bohol island tour packages. I was able to experience and
 exchange the beautiful natural environment of the Philippines and various cultures 
between countries while participating in various activities such as sun luggage line, 
snorkeling, and canyoning.

My most memorable trip was the Oslob tour. By filling out the travel form, we were 
able to become closer friends as we had a variety of experiences together from dawn 
to the evening of the next day for two days and one night.

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/user/cebucia1/public_html/jp/data/session/sess_ivmbbvqv9r2gu7p8dnj5jcnu22, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/user/cebucia1/public_html/jp/data/session) in Unknown on line 0