KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-05-03 14:25 View 99 Comment 0

본문

My experience at Cebu International Academy (CIA) was truly excellent. From the moment I first arrived, the academy welcomed me with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The teachers were always passionate and knowledgeable, and they cared about each and every student. The class was interesting and the learning content was useful. In particular, the customized teaching method allowed me to effectively acquire the knowledge I needed. Additionally, the various cultural exchange activities within the academy helped me better understand other countries and cultures and make friends. And exploring the beautiful nature of Cebu added to the enjoyment of learning. My time at the CIA became one of the most valuable experiences of my life. My experience here gave me a broader perspective and confidence, which had a huge impact on my future. Overall, CIA provides a unique experience not only in learning a foreign language but also in meeting different cultures and friends from all over the world. 

30ea36c8ffc5b7aef1a5697bf08fc654_1714713854_0962.png
30ea36c8ffc5b7aef1a5697bf08fc654_1714713858_6952.png

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/kr/data/session/sess_ahbad9t99hjmvuag8j6o7pba01, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/kr/data/session) in Unknown on line 0