STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-05-07 15:20 View 78 Comment 0

본문

f76ead745df57b96205c2f2dcf40cf41_1715062699_0646.jpg
f76ead745df57b96205c2f2dcf40cf41_1715062694_6587.jpg
f76ead745df57b96205c2f2dcf40cf41_1715062700_6637.jpg 

My ideal person is someone who can work wherever and whenever they like, and experience what they like with the people they like, both domestically and internationally.

I decided to study abroad to get closer to this ideal persona, and there are several reasons why I chose to study at the CIA.

Since CIA is an International school and only 30% of the students are Japanese, I don't have many opportunities to talk to Japanese people, and it's really fun to make friends from many different countries and experience the differences in culture and way of thinking. I made friends from Saudi Arabia for the first time, went out to eat together, and was happy to learn about the culture of Ramadan.

Everyone was very conscious and kind, and even when I couldn't do my presentation well in the group class, the teacher and classmates kept smiling and saying "It's okay!!", so I was confident that it was okay even if I made a mistake. I was able to make a presentation and it really helped me. I've never been scolded and only been praised for a job well done, so I can study with a positive mindset! I felt that this was a big difference from when I was studying in Japan.

For our classes, we have man to man and group class. Group classes are usually less than 10 people, and there are many opportunities to make presentations during class, making it a stress-free environment.

You can also change the lessons as you like each week, so you get different stimulation every week.

Of course when you study English, the explanations are in English, so try to learn the vocabulary and grammar that you absolutely must study on your own.

Many Japanese people also try to converse with each other in English.

→ Leads to improving English skills

Many types of courses

→ Find a study method that suits your dreams

The rice is really delicious

→Weekdays Saturdays: 3 times in the morning, afternoon and evening, Sundays and holidays: 2 times in the afternoon and evening

There are many kinds of buffet and Japanese food available every day.

There are about 5 types of drinks, and a wide variety of salads, breads, and fruits.

It's the 5th week and I'm still not bored.

The facility is beautiful

ex)

① Room making twice a week (cleans every corner)

②A wealth of facilities including a pool, gym, table tennis, karaoke, billiards, convenience store, and cafe (open for long hours until 10pm)

③All the rooms are air-conditioned and cool (it might be a little cold for girls)

→It's easy to change your mood, you can concentrate more on studying, and it's suitable even for clean-minded people.

Everyone is smiling and greeting each other cheerfully at any time of the day, so it looks like everyone is really having fun!

These are the reasons why I decided to study at the CIA, and I have absolutely no regrets about choosing the CIA, and I am truly glad I chose the CIA!

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_ac8au5fnsd43pht6d6lu4jls47, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0