JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-05-09 11:22 View 95 Comment 0

본문

I've had a vague desire to go abroad since I was a high school student, but due to the effects of the coronavirus and other factors, I wasn't able to go abroad.

However, even after becoming a university student, I still had the admiration and desire to take on a challenge, so I decided to study abroad.

Since my ultimate goal was to work overseas, I thought it would be a good idea to prepare by studying at a language school before working on a working holiday. I decided to study in the Philippines, which has a lot of classes even though it is cheaper than Europe or other regions. I decided to study abroad. Personally, I feel that it is a good environment for those who want to improve their English skills in a short period of time, or those who want to get used to life abroad in preparation for a working holiday. 

The three main reasons I chose CIA were the cleanliness, the variety of classes, and the variety of facilities. The CIA was built recently compared to other academies, so the sanitary conditions are satisfactory. The restrooms are always kept clean, and housekeepers come into the rooms regularly to change sheets and clean the rooms.

Next, regarding classes, students can choose classes depending on their course and learning level. For example, I have chosen an ESL course where I learn basic English for 2 months, and a TOEIC course where I mainly study TOEIC for the remaining 2 months.

Even so, whenever I took a class that covered a field I already knew, or a class that I felt was too difficult or suitable for me, I changed it every time. Classes can be easily adjusted, so it is very convenient to be able to change free time to suit each individual's daily rhythm. Also, one of the attractions is that there are various facilities. CIA has various facilities such as a library where students gather for self-study, a gym with many machines, and an activity room and pool where you can play billiards and karaoke to make friends. Students can participate free of charge. available. Since you can get stimulation from all the facilities, you can also complete your daily life at the school, so I think it is suitable for those who want to focus on their studies without having to spend a lot of money locally. 

Finally, I would like to conclude by giving some advice based on my English skills and experience at the CIA. In the Philippines, I saw many people who were always positive and lived their lives confidently, and I realized that I should do whatever I have even the slightest interest in or what I want to do while I can. I think most people, including myself, have had the experience of not having the courage to try something new or being hesitant due to fear of failure. I think what you can learn from the Philippine atmosphere is something you can gain other than learning English. Even if my English doesn't improve as much as I expected in the end, I'm sure that everything I learned will be a great resource for my future life.

That's all. I hope this will be helpful to those who are thinking about studying abroad.

-KIAN

d26b0d3050cd07a14f49a423d695dbaf_1715221037_0613.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_ac8au5fnsd43pht6d6lu4jls47, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0