JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-05-09 16:36 View 83 Comment 0

본문

At CIA, I was able to improve my speaking and listening skills and increase my self-confidence. However, I am planning to go on a working holiday to Australia after studying here, so I still need to improve my skills. We have to do it. 

Life here is full of different customs than in Japan that surprise me, such as the fact that you can't flush paper in the toilet, you can't drink water from the tap, so you have to find another way to get it, and you don't have to worry about tricycles or motorbikes. When you go to a restaurant, the prices are a little bit high because you are a tourist, so you always have to ask for discount, but here you can eat dishes you have never eaten in Japan.

By studying in English, I was able to learn new things in addition to what I had learned in compulsory education in Japan, such as learning the true meanings of words and grammar that I was not sure about until now. You can enjoy sights you've never seen before and have new experiences.

An activity that I particularly enjoyed was going to a place called Kawasan Falls, where you sometimes swim, sometimes walk, and sometimes jump from a height of about 10 meters, but the place is very far away, so you need to rent a car for 3 hours and 50 minutes each way. After getting there, we changed our shoes, put on our life jackets, and walked through the mountains for about an hour before finally being able to go down the river. Although advance notice is given, there are times when the guide will push you down. The whole trip down the river took about 5 to 6 hours, and we had to eat from there. Although you will be very tired after going on this tour, it is a much more interesting experience than any other island hopping tour, so I highly recommend it. Also, although I have never tried it, there is a food called balut that is prepared by chicks before they hatch. My friend said that although it looks very cruel, it tastes delicious. There are many more delicacies like this in the Philippines. You can have various experiences.

CIA has a variety of facilities, including a gym that is open until 10 p.m., a playground where you can play billiards and karaoke, hockey and table tennis that are open until 10 p.m., and a large pool. This school is highly recommended as it has plenty of facilities to help with entertainment and daily life, such as a library where you can find everything you need, and a mini-mart where you can find just about anything. I hope to use my experience here to work in Australia on a working holiday, and eventually work overseas.

-HARRY

d26b0d3050cd07a14f49a423d695dbaf_1715240074_032.jpg
d26b0d3050cd07a14f49a423d695dbaf_1715240038_3143.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_tt0dc88nhua5u9fvbaoc3j4jk3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0