|Power ESL||Regular||Premium Single||800||1300||100||940||1,360||1,780||2,200||4,300||6,400||8,500||10,600||12,700|
|Special ESL||Working Holiday||Premium Single||850||1300||100||2,250|
|TOEIC||Pre TOEIC||Premium Single||950||1300||100||2,350||4,600||6,850|
|TOEIC Regular / Guarantee||Premium Single||950||1300||100||6,850|
|IELTS||Pre IELTS||Premium Single||1000||1300||100||2,400||4,700||7,000|
|IELTS Regular / Guarantee||Premium Single||1000||1300||100||7,000|
|BUSINESS||Business ESL||Premium Single||950||1300||100||2,350||4,600|
|FAMILY & JUNIOR||Family & Junior||Premium Single||1000||1300||100||2,400||4,700||7,000|
|End of Study Date||Study Period||Registration Fee||Tuition||Dormitory||Visa Payment||SSP Payment||Water Fee|
|Electricity Fee||ACR I-CARD||Deposit||ID Or Photo||Textbook Fee||Misc. fee|
01. Passport PreparationUpon entering the Philippines, a passports of at least six months of validity after arrival is required.
※Please make sure to check it before departure.
02. Departure and Starting DateEnrollment is on a weekly basis. Since the usual check- in is on Sunday, and Saturday is check - out, students are advised to determine their starting date at the end of the week. Students take the entrance test on Monday, and have the graduation day on Friday.
03. Registration ProcessApplication through Agencies: Please apply through certified education agencies. Registration will include a completed form and a deposit. ※ Click here for a list of reliable specialized on study abroad agencies.
04. Invoice IssuanceOnce you have completed your application, you will be issued an invoice (expenses including tuition , lodging fees and extra charges ) from the agency.
05. Booking Airline TicketsAirline Reservations: Tickets can be purchased through travel agents and/or cheap ticket agencies.
※Upon entering the Philippines, it’s a requirement to have a return ticket / a departure ticket from the Philippines to a third country.
※It’s not advised to have one-way ticket because this is most likely going to result in ‘denied entry’. Please inform the education agency the moment ticket bookings are done.
06. Study Abroad FeePlease pay the cost of studying abroad at least 4 weeks prior to the scheduled date of departure.
07.International students travel insuranceTravel insurance is important if you want to make sure you’ll be able to afford medical care when you’re abroad. Although prices are cheaper in the Philippines compared to home country, the cost of medical care for foreigners is high. Please do not overestimate your physical strength overseas, and be sure to get an insurance policy.
08. Preparation of BelongingsPreparation of belongings, please refer to "Belongings Preparation Page".
09. DepartureStudents travelling internationally must arrive at the airport two hours prior to flight departure.
10. Airport PickupUpon arrival at Cebu International Airport, a school staff is there to pick you up. Ensure that all baggage is collected before meeting with our staff.
11. Placement TestUpon entering the Philippines, a passports of at least six months of validity after arrival is required.
※Please make sure to check it before departure.
12. Student orientationOn the same day, students will have an orientation about the school information, classes, procedures, and among others. Students will also be informed on the school policies and consequences if students fail to comply.
13. Start Date of ClassesThe class will start from the day after the orientation!
Article 1: Statement of the Purpose
Article 2: Student's Obligations
- Attend their scheduled classes and fulfill course requirements, such as daily tests, mock tests, and progress and graduation tests. Their participation in extracurricular activities is optional unless it is required for the completion of the course.
- Follow the policies of the school and observe its regulations at all times to the best of their ability.
- Pay attention to the notices and postings on the bulletin board for any reminder, warning, or an important information.
- Abide by the non-discrimination policy on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, or sexual orientation. They must respect the teachers and classmates especially in group classes.
- Comply with the instructions given by the Management. Any willful act of disobedience can lead to serious consequences, including expulsion.
Article 3: Changes in Curriculum and Other School-Related Matters
Article 4: Schedule
Students who achieved the required minimum score in the daily test on a given day are allowed to go out of the campus after class hours on the same day. Also, those who have gained the required minimum number of points in all the tests given from Monday to Thursday are allowed to go out of the campus the next weekend. However, any student who has no valid reason for not taking the daily test, and who has caught cheating during the test gets a zero score. Also, he/she is not allowed to leave the campus after class hours on that day. His/her name will be on the list of students who are not allowed to go out for the day, which is posted on the bulletin board after 3pmdaily. However, the list of student who are restricted from going next weekend is posted every Tuesday after 3pm.
Article 5: Philippine Holidays
The following are regular holidays:
|1 New Year's Day - January 1||7. Independence Day - June 12|
|2. Maundy Thursday - March/April||8. National Heroes Day - August|
|3. Good Friday - March/April||9. Eidul Adha - Irregular date|
|4. Day of Valor - April 9||10. Bonifacio Day - November 30|
|5. Labor Day - May 1||11. Christmas Day - December 25|
|6. Eidul Fitr - irregular date||12. Rizal Day - December 30|
Article 6: Attendance Management
The Management constantly monitors a student's attendance. Checkers visit each classroom to record both the student's and teacher's attendance. An overall percentage is generated periodically for other purposes such as monitoring Guarantee Course students' performance and giving of priority numbers to change class.Section 1: Absence with Permission
- In case of unavoidable circumstances, a student must fill out an absence form signed by an international manager. Once an absence form has been approved, students could no longer attend the classes.
- A sick student who is unable to attend any of his/her classes should inform the main office and fill out an absence form. With permission, the student can go to the hospital for consultation or checkup. He/she should get a medical certificate as proof of his/her absence. Students may file the absence form on the following days and time
- For leaving students, a Free-day may be requested. Once this form has been approved,students could no longer attend all of the classes indicated on the request.
|Day||Filing Time||Absences for|
|Monday ~ Thursday||07:20 ~ 07:50||Morning or Whole day Absences|
|12:30 ~ 13:20||Afternoon Absences|
|Friday||07:20 ~ 07:50||Morning or Whole day Absences|
|12:00 ~ 12:55||Afternoon Absences|
- A student who shows up to class 10 minutes after the bell is marked absent.
- A student who is absent from his/her classes without permission is marked absent. He/she will be penalized for such absence.
- A student who has been absent from the same class for a week will be removed from it.
- A student who has more than five (5) absences in a week is not allowed to go out of the campus the next weekend.
- A student who has excessive absences or with overall attendance of 50% below will be expelled from the school.
All time records are based on the electronic clock in the front of the Main Office.
Note: CIA will not be liable for any incident that occur while the student is absent (with or without exemptions).
Article 7: Teacher's Absence
Article 8: Curfew
|Sunday ~ Thursday||The gate closes at exactly 22:00|
|Friday, Saturday, a day before holiday||The gate closes at exactly 00:00|
|Friday, Saturday, a day before holiday||00:00|
- All students must take the daily test in the morning, failure to do so is prohibited from going out in the evening.
- Gates will be closed at the exact curfew time.
- Students are not allowed to go out during Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. (Mactan Campus only)
For more information about Philippine holidays, refer to Article 5. The gate closes at the start of curfew. Once inside the school campus, the student is not allowed to go out anymore. Any student who breaks curfew receives ten (10) demerit points. (Insisting on Entering the Campus Dormitory on within curfew hours (i.e. 12MN-6AM) will result in additional 5 demerit points).