본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] I am Frank from Taiwan

페이지 정보

Writer cebucia Writing Date17-08-22 16:36 View 2,562 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574849540_9374.jpg

October 4 2015, my first time to CIA. The campus is quite big and nice, facilities also in order and great, at the moment, I thought I can concentrate in my study. Next day, it’s October 5, the first class day, I was so excited to classes and meet new friends.

The first month, I took ESL course. I learned a lot there, form grammar to reading skills. There are so many teachers here, they are not only funny and flirtatious but also teaching seriously, made me laugh often. CIA offers Man to Man classes, it’s rare in any other countries. In the classes, I can focus on talking with teachers, so I think my speaking skills got progress a lot.

After one month ESL course, I transferred to TOEIC course. Actually, TOEIC is one of my target here which I want get 750 up. Therefore I need study hard, but be frankly, TOEIC course is sometimes boring, just answer the question and do simulation tests repeatedly. My entrance score is 660 and it’s similar with my previous public score 690 took in Taiwan. After repeated practice, my score increasing gradually, 700, 750 800…my highest score here is 805. I really hope I can get this score when I take public test. Anyway, study hard and practice is the only way.

54bd51c54f319e0eef6b9936063491a3_1503387379_2072.jpg

CIA divide TOEIC course into four parts, reading, vocabulary, listening, grammar. Before I joined the classes, grammar is my weakness. I always confused about tense, have/had PP….etc, but after teachers teaching patiently, I learned a lot.

Time goes fly, suddenly, this week is my last week. Fortunately, I got first place on last week simulation test, and I am so happy for it. I need keep studying until I get high score of TOEIC. Use the strategies they taught me and concentrated on every questions. Thank for CIA.

Last week, I am so happy learning here and made lot of foreign friends. Also, tasted different cultures and tried Philippines foods. I am sure it will be the best memories in my life.

Comment List

No Comment