본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] I will miss you guys

페이지 정보

Writer cebucia Writing Date18-10-30 18:12 View 2,709 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574848500_4475.jpg 

This is my first time in the Philippines. I have my dream in my arms to come to a strange environment alone. At first I was not used to the relationship between food and the Environment. But gradually I fell in love with this place and into CIA this big family.

The CIA brought me a lot of growth. I have a poor English ability from the start. And now I can talk to the teachers Very well. I'm not afraid of English because of CIA. 

Life in the CIA is very fulfilling. Intensive English practice for 10 lessons per day. Although, very hard but a long time to deeply feel the progress of their English. In addition, And in the CIA, I've made many friends of different nationalities. It makes my life not monotonous, not just learning English. Experience the culture and food of different countries. I like Koreans most because they're both generous and interesting. So I have a lot of Korean friends. But it's always a sad thing to be apart from a good friend on the side. Because of the length of time spent in the Philippines. Your best friend may return to their country sooner than you. It's going to be really sad at that Time. But I always say I look forward to seeing you again Soon. Together to each other's country.  

Now I miss you so much my friends. Now I have less than one month left. I think I’ll miss this side of life when I'm gone. So I'm going to cherish the time I have left here. I don't want to leave any regrets here and go back to my country to regret it. Thanks to everyone in the Philippines who accompany me. I will miss you guys.

Comment List

No Comment