본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] a place to learn and play crazy

페이지 정보

Writer cebucia Writing Date18-10-30 18:13 View 2,732 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574848462_5831.jpg

I am really happy to come to CIA school in Cebu, Philippines to learn English. I can study English in the weekdays from Monday to Friday. I occasionally want to go out to eat at night and vent pressure. There are also J-mall malls to visit. However, the school stipulates that you must take the morning exam every day. Therefore, if you fail to pass the grade or if you are absent, you will not be able to go out on the same day. I think this is a very good rule, so that we can know that it is not here to play, it is to come. Learning, but not ruined, so I will definitely read English every day.

The CIA has students from different countries in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Arabia. There are also Russian students in the near future. They can recognize friends from different countries during class and accommodation. If they are on holiday, they will not stay in school, and they will recognize and recognize students. Jumping out of the island to travel together will always be forced to speak English to communicate with friends. This is a place where you can learn and play crazy. If you have the opportunity, you must come to experience the Philippines.

Comment List

No Comment