I am nineteen years old - Donna > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] I am nineteen years old - Donna

페이지 정보

Writer Cariss Writing Date19-07-02 15:03 View 2,373 Comment 0

본문

I am Donna, nineteen years old. This is my first time to go abroad along. And stay for a long time. I think these three months, for me, it is a good experience and also a right choice. Why? Because I learned so many things that I have never do.

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574846072_7052.jpg

How to be independent without parents. How to bargain. How to make a travel plan, book flight ticket etc. Before, maybe it was a challenge for me, but now I can handle it.

0fb453fd0c5dd5e77ff6acf0d6983bd8_1553485
I really want to introduce to you guys a wonderful place, Palawan. If you are an ocean lover, please don’t miss this heaven, or you will regret until the rest of your life. Moreover, if you are an instagramer celebrity, maybe you will love Happy Beach. All the things inside are pink! Care your photographic plates! You will lose your mind there.

Expect playing, the most important thing is learning English. Actually I am not poor in English, but my TOEIC score was not so good. During this three months, my TOEIC score is increasing a lot. I am so so so surprised how fast my improvement is. From four hundred something to seven hundred something. Isn’t good? I am so pleased that I can do it! 

0fb453fd0c5dd5e77ff6acf0d6983bd8_1553485 

I want to say thank you to my parents, teachers and friends. 

Without you, I won’t have this unforgettable memorize. 

l will keep it in my heart. Look forward to my third time here! 

Comment List

No Comment