This is the first time I've been abroad to study and train > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] This is the first time I've been abroad to study and train

페이지 정보

Writer Cariss Writing Date19-08-13 09:47 View 2,534 Comment 0

본문

I have chosen the CIA as an environment for me to be attached for the past 2 months.

The CIA is a large school and has been chosen by many foreigners to improve their English. The school is located in Cebu City, which is known as the 2th largest city of the Philippine country. In the CIA there are many interesting activities such as zumba dance, gym as well as playing sports such as diving, basketball, volleyball, badminton,... students at the CIA have a suitable schedule for advanced Skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary. Each schedule has a class of 1-1 with teachers and also has group classes. Every day there are 10 classes starting from 8 AM TO 6 PM. Every day there are 1 vocabulary tests to improve the vocabulary a lot. CIA teachers are not only friendly but also very hard at work to create a good, suitable learning environment for all ages. The school has many courses you can choose such as IELTS, ESL, toeic, business.

In addition, the CIA also applied against practice eop to help students improve their studies seriously and fit. The CIA has multi-nationality students such as Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam,... with the abundance of such nationality, students are required to use English language 24/24 To be able to communicate with you in the school. The CIA also has strict regulations, so students are required to take serious action on campus. 

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574845428_3294.jpg

Comment List

No Comment