본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] I chose CIA in the end - Cindy Lin

페이지 정보

Writer Cariss Writing Date19-09-18 09:03 View 2,397 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574844693_4517.jpg

From the end of last year, I decided that came to study in Cebu. After choosing the agency, there are a lot of schools to choose them, but I chose the CIA in the end. After this school is judged the overall assessment (including food, clothing, housing, and transportation...etc.) And I decided this school.

First time I came here to Cebu. In the CIA all of the students spoke the English, by the way my English is not very well. I have entered the abyss (just kidding), but the English really needs to practice more, talking more, listening more and writing more, English will really improve!  

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574844694_0867.jpg
By the way, I am very talkative, so I’m not scared of speaking English, and the teachers are very professional in here and many people discussed that have a heavy accent on the Web site. In fact it’s not true. According to the way you can discuss with the teacher how to achieve the desired effect, I choose 4 man-to-man classes, 2 small group classes, 1 medium group class, 1 big group class and 2 self-study classes ( if you want more man-to-man classes,  you can add money ), and the group classes are very funny and you can learn more. In here you can make friends in different countries is really great! 
Comment List

No Comment