2nd Campus | Semi-Sparta Plus
FAMILY & JUNIOR
Mactan Campus Map
- Closet with Key
- Air Conditioner
- Hot Shower
※ Wi-Fi is available in the dormitory rooms.
However, connectivity may be limited during class hours and break time.
Once a week
Twice a week
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
CIA Dining Room
Daily Test : Monday-Thursday
All Students are required to take the test between 7:20-7:55AM.
SMALL GROUP CLASSROOMS
MEDIUM GROUP CLASSROOMS
BIG GROUP CLASSROOMS
Group classrooms are beneficial for those who are practicing their conversational skills through interactions and discussions with other students. Students are also encouraged to participate in giving presentations, speeches, and debates. We have 253 1:1 classrooms, 17 small group classrooms, 24 medium group classrooms, and 2 big group classrooms.
IDP TESTING VENUE
We provide testing venue for students who like to take the IELTS Public Test. A spacious, tranquil room, and conducive for test takers in which students can answer their test without disturbance.
MAIN SWIMMING POOL
Located on the ground floor, our main swimming pool is approximately 50m wide. It has a resort-like view to make students feel like they’re on vacation.
- No pushing
- No diving
- No play-fighting
- No running around the pool
- Observe scheduled closing time
Students who wish to get fit or stay fit can use this facility. It has its modern fitness equipment for everybody to take advantage to.
- Except weekend to make way for lunch / dinner time
- Be prompt on what to do when emergency arises
This facility is used for a variety of purposes such as parties, games, and other casual events. Students may enjoy quality time and is the best place to relax and relieve stress.
- Return things from where they are taken.
- No food and drinks allowed
- No gambling
Dine and eat with co-students and colleagues in our dining hall, an air-conditioned, spacious hall that can accommodate all students. Different types of cuisines are served everyday by our professional kitchen staff to please everyone’s appetite.
- Breakfast(Mon-Sat : 06:40~8:00)
- Brunch(Sun: 10:00~12:00)
- Lunch(Mon~Thu : 12:00~13:30)/(Fri~Sat and Holiday : 11:40~13:05)
- No bringing of utensils outside the dining hall
Treat yourselves with a cup of goodness. The cafe offers a wide array of drinks and meals to satisfy your cravings.
- Various snacks like coffee, cake, muffins etc. are available here.
- No bringing of utensils outside the Café Bar’s premises
MUSIC ROOM | KARAOKE ROOM
To enjoy with friends or a way to release stress, students can sing their heart out in the music room. It has new and high- end quality musical equipment.
- No alcoholic drinks allowed
- Available after school time
- No littering
- Don’t leave personal belongings behind
We have a store where you can purchase daily necessities, snacks, drinks, etc. It comes with comfortable chairs and tables outside where you can consume what you bought.
- Sells various snacks and drink
- No bringing of utensils outside the minimart premises
For anyone who needs immediate care, medical treatment for minor ailments or consultations, clinic is a place to be. We have on-call doctors and nurses who are available when needed.
- Free antibiotic is given once only
- School nurse is available on-call in the Main Office by 9:30AM
- For urgent matter, going to the nearby hospital is advised at students’ expense.
Mactan Campus has two libraries, both located on the 4th floor of Building 2. Variety of books and different genres can be found in both facilities and is also the best place for studying.
- Silence is observed at all times
- No bringing of mobile phones and food inside
- No littering
A place perfect for free or vacant teachers who can lounge, relax or prepare necessary and relevant materials for classes. It is also a good place to hold meetings.
- No loitering
- No littering
- No students are allowed to enter
- Keep it clean
A way to relax with friends especially when sharing interest in playing basketball, the basketball court is a place to be. It’s a venue for social interaction among students where English can be used.
- Be familiar with the court rules and the hours of use
- Watch out for vehicles entering or leaving the school grounds
For students of different religious beliefs, they can spend time in this contemplation room to pray, or reflect silently. This is a small and clean room good for any religious practice.
- No foods allowed inside.
- Only drinks with lids are allowed inside
- All phones should be on a silent mode
- Low voice should be observed
- Personal space must be respected